Thursday 10 April 2008

finally

woohoo finally over for my stressful in class assignment... just 5% yet we are like treating it as final exam. everynite sleep late cant imagine my past mths weekend is all abt studying . Really cant imagine my next term to be..
Waiitng my hair to dry while typing my pathetic number of blogs entries. hahah.. just seems nothing to write abt.. work.. just the same oops no with tt kns ah neh smell will never be the same again.. GOD DAMM IT... pls don hire ah neh liao la.. 3 is enough liao lor.. we don wan to suffocate to death ar... all those attitude ppl..get lost man...

counting down 14 more days.. we have been waiting for so long.. ah mei must be damm happy abt it.. she seems more kan cheong than us lor.hahah but its ok.. u happy can liao... all we had did is for u de.. luv u ah mei.... so 14 more days... n 7 more days to my final exam.. OMG...gonna pia like hell liao.. 10 chpts of theory.. kill me man.. but no shld say pls jia you for me... ahhaa..
GANBATTE GANBATTE!!!!!

No comments:

Hit Counter
Indianapolis IN Dating