Wednesday 23 July 2008

waa...

haha... hmms like had fogotten abt this place... a place where i share my feelings n the things happening ard me... pretty busy recently..today i had just made n impt decision tt will affect the following 6 mths of my life. Yes the choosing topic for my FYP. After a serious to n fro , multiple of msn messange with carol chan, we are finally done. Hope it will be a sucessful joyful, working damm hard but smooth 6mth journey for us... but sian thinking of retaking my maths,wasting the time n the $$... really damm F* de...the lecturer must be blind while marking my papers.. okok forget abt it...
have been cold war with momo for abt 3 mths le.. don really know what happen to her.. if she really kanna PMS liao.. she doesnt seems to talk to other ppl apart from anthony n jacq.. really damm weird.. simply ignore lor... its totally not my fault this time n i am not goin to say SORRY POPO... nope.. not from my mouth...
Totally words n no pic.. cos i forget to load my pics back.. recently seems to forget this n tt... really getting old le.. having exam in another 2 more wks gonna work super hard cos i FAIL quiz... i told i will just get a pass but nope.. suay de lor.. :(.. goin to sch to study again this sat.. aiyo.. really so hard life... bear with it.. 2 more mths 2 more mths n exam will leave u far faraway.. haha.. i think i am really crazy liao..
DDF is back again as an am this time.. oops super high rank.. gonna change my job scope soon le... Oh pls change my pay too la... always say then no action de lor.. getting sick of it le...

How have u been.... i had not contacted u for abt 3 mths or maybe more than tt that i cant even remember. Yes i do miss u somtimes but not as much as before le. But u are always my ai ren an impt role in my life.. although it is a past le.. but u will always be my fren...

No comments:

Hit Counter
Indianapolis IN Dating